As a student at Warnborough College, you will have access to our facilities and services. Some of these are detailed below:
Class and Tutorial Rooms
Classes and lectures held at Canterbury Christchurch University
Lectures at Girne American University
Our job is to help you achieve your educational goals in the best possible way. Your job is to take advantage of the opportunities that you get when you’re here.
The services we provide include:
- Welcome packs including local SIM cards, maps and other useful information.
- Inductions and tours of local utilities and shops.
- Help with visas or banking.
- Free WiFi throughout the College building and in most external classrooms.
- Accommodation placement and welfare services.
- Academic review and counselling.
- University application service.
- Career services such as advice and job placements.
- Personal counselling and other forms of pastoral support to our students – we are your home away from home.
- Organising extra-curricular activities such as excursions, sports, theatre visits and other activities.
- Discounts for clubs, shops and other activities.
IT and Learning Resources
Lecture notes, Powerpoints, and other interactive content is available on our Moodle site including access to thousands of peer-reviewed journals and publications.