This section is for international students who wish to come and attend Warnborough College courses in the United Kingdom.
Why Study in the UK?
- A unique learning and living experience – understand new cultures and lifestyles.
- Visit and explore famous places that you have seen on TV or in books – make your studies come to life.
- Make new friends from all over the world – like you, they could be the leaders of the future.
- Enhance your resumé and confidence.
- Visit our European countries within an hour or two.
Why study at Warnborough College in Canterbury?
- Warnborough College has been providing quality education for over forty years.
- Warnborough College is fully accredited and is committed to educational excellence – this is at the heart of what we do.
- Selective Admissions – we choose serious students who drive themselves and want to excel in what they do.
- Our classes are small, personal, and geared to individual growth and achievement.
- Our teachers are qualified and experienced in their specialisations – many run their own successful businesses or are consultants in the field.
- Study options include study abroad, a university access pathway, English language courses, corporate training, and distance learning.
- Total immersion in an English-speaking environment is the best way for you to improve your command of English fast.
- We provide pastoral care, counselling, and other forms of support to our students – we are your home away from home.
- Extra-curricular activities are important to the learning experience so we organise excursions, sports, theatre visits and other activities regularly.
- Warnborough College is like a close-knit family which we believe is conducive to learning and encourages the development of networking and social skills.
- Canterbury is a beautiful, cosmopolitan university city steeped in history, heritage and culture. It has been voted the safest city in the UK for students.
- Transport links are excellent, with London only 55 minutes away, and easy access to Dover and Europe.
Do you need a visa?
You can study in the UK without a student visa if:
- you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland;
- you are a British overseas territories citizen, unless you are from one of the sovereign base areas in Cyprus;
- you are a Commonwealth citizen with permission to enter or stay in the UK because at least one of your grandparents was born here;
- or you have no conditions or time limit attached to your stay.
For most of our Study Abroad and English language programmes, you will only need to apply for a Student Visitor Visa (SVV).
Ask if you are unsure.
Living and Studying in the UK
There is a Student Welfare Officer at the College to handle issues relating to support.
An Accommodation Officer can assist with accommodation-related issues.
We have trained staff who can check for certain forms of dyslexia, and dyslexic students who need more support may also contact www.bda-dyslexia.org