Corporate Training and Professional Development
Welcome to the Warnborough College Corporate Training division. We hope to make the process of sourcing corporate training and professional development courses as easy as possible for you.
- We have a great team of trainers, workshop and seminar leaders, instructors and coaches.
- We have worked with top companies around the world in the last 12 years.
- We can build professional and academic awards into training
- We are very flexible
- We are current
Our Training Philosophy
- We’ll do a training needs analysis (TNA) with you first to determine what you want to achieve.
- The learning objectives are laid out and agreed.
- A training option(s) is selected.
- Training is carried out.
- Feedback is provided to all relevant parties (the participants, HR department, etc).
- Follow-up training can be arranged, if required.
Our Training Options
- Groups (minimum 8, maximum 24 participants per session)
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Distance Training
- Bespoke Training
Training in Canterbury
- Study in the beautiful and historic city of Canterbury
- Nice modern rooms and facilities
- Accommodation with executive host families or hotels
- Visit and learn from local businesses
- Social and leisure activities can be built in
Training Where You Are
- We can go to you, wherever you are located
- Training can involve and build capacity for real work processes
- Costs can be reduced and you can keep your vital staff at hand
Consultancy, Mentoring and Coaching Services
- We can provide specialist consultancy services for various disciplines
- We can combine this with mentoring and coaching for performance and talent development
Contact us for more information.
Areas of Training
Below are some of the areas that we can and have provided training in. The list is not exhaustive so please contact us by all means if you would like us to design a bespoke programme for you.
- Business English
- Fire / Security
- Senior Management Courses (intense immersion)
- Writing & Communication Skills
- Advanced Management
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Cross Cultural
- HR Management
- Innovation & Talent Management
- Leadership & Coaching
- Marketing (exports)
- Organisational Assessment
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Sales (Retail)
- Sales Team Performance
- Energy Management
- Environment Management
- Event Management
- Food Service
- Health & Safety
- Petro-Chemical Processes
- Oil and Gas
- Project Management
- Process Management
- Train the Trainer
- Tourism Development
- Venue Management
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in Marketing
Diploma in Sales Management
Advanced Diploma in Business Management
Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
Advanced Diploma in Marketing
Train the Trainer Diploma
Sample Course Outlines
||What You Will Learn
- Learn how to communicate effectively and efficiently through various business writing techniques for communication such as business letters, memos, reports and agenda.
|Coaching Skills for Line Managers
- An introduction to coaching
- Agreeing goals
- Active listening and non-verbal communication
- Using powerful coaching questions
- Dealing with skills gaps
- Coaching for attitude change
- Agreeing and reviewing tasks and practice
|Communicating in Difficult Situations
- The fight or fight response
- The impact of non-verbal communication
- Choosing your language
- Communicating your views
- Alternative ways of saying ‘no’
- Handling an impasse
- Building confidence
|Customer Service Skills
- What is excellent service?
- Building rapport with customers
- Understanding customer needs
- Using positive language
- The internal customer
- Effective service recovery
- The difference between coaching and mentoring
- How to build a productive mentoring relationship
- The mentoring contract
- Enhanced facilitation, coaching, counselling and feedback skills
- Overcoming obstacles to successful mentoring
|6 months or ongoing in-house
- The purpose of appraisal
- Assessing performance
- Opening a performance review
- Giving feedback
- When discussions go wrong
- Agreeing objectives
- Discussing personal and career development
|Persuade, Influence and Negotiate
- Covers persuading, influencing and negotiating skills to equip employees with the skills needed to get the best possible result out of any situation and can be applied inside and outside of the workplace.
- What is a project?
- How does it differ from everyday tasks?
- Setting clear objectives
- Planning to meet the objectives
- Bringing the project to a satisfactory conclusion
|Practical Leadership Skills
- Management and leadership
- What are leader’s qualities and actions
- Leadership vision
- Motivating and inspiring people
- Defining moments
- This course looks at ideas and techniques that will enliven your training programme and equip your employees to deliver engaging and informative presentations.
|Team-Building for Success
- Bespoke team development
- A blend of team-building theory and practical exercises and applications
- Action planning designed to fit around company goals and targets
- Managing change
- Reviewing and following-up
- Vision and values
- Inspirational leadership
- Motivating a fun workplace
- Open communication and teamwork
- Passion for service excellence
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Recognition and feedback
- Well-being and balance