UK Residents and EU Citizens
Should a student voluntarily withdraw from the College after a visa has been granted, credit for tuition will be calculated from the date the Office of the Registrar receives written notification of withdrawal, according to the following percentages of total tuition due:
- Withdrawal prior to registration – 50%
- Withdrawal up to the first day of classes – 25%
- Withdrawal after the commencement of classes – 0%
The application fee is non-refundable. After enrolment has been confirmed, no part of the fees will be refunded, except in the case of the student’s serious, protracted illness, when a medical certificate from a licensed physician is required. In the event of a refund for medical reasons, the following schedule is applicable:
- withdrawal prior to registration – 75% of tuition
- withdrawal up to first day of classes – 50% of tuition
- withdrawal after classes begin – no refund
No refund will be made if a student voluntarily withdraws after the start of classes, or is dismissed for misconduct or academic cause. If you are unsure of your situation, please speak to the Admissions Officer or the Registrar.
In the event of a Visa refusal
- Warnborough College will refund all fees less an administration charge of £200 upon presentation of original refusal documents (copies will not be considered) and the original letter of acceptance from Warnborough College.
- Refund requests and refusal documents must be submitted within 3 months of the refusal notice date.
- Refunds will not be considered if the reason for refusal is due to false or incorrect documentary evidence, financial discrepancies, or genuineness of purpose.
In the event of Visa approval
Once the student has had his/her student visa approved to study at Warnborough College, a refund will not be given under any circumstances, regardless of whether a student is unable to take up the course or continue for any reason. You are strongly advised to take out insurance to cover any unforeseen contingencies that may prevent you from attending or completing a course of study at Warnborough College.
Withdrawal before a Visa decision
Refunds will NOT be given under any circumstances, regardless of whether a student is unable to take up the course or withdraws his/her visa application for any reason, or fails to submit a visa application once fees have been paid to Warnborough College. Students are encouraged to take out insurance to protect themselves against all contingencies.
- All approved refunds are in UK pounds sterling. The student will be responsible for any bank charges/fees.
- The College reserves the right to change or amend any refund procedures at their discretion.
- All students enrolling at Warnborough College agree to, and are subject to, the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy.
- Students are responsible for taking out insurance to protect them against unforseen circumstances that may prevent them from attending a programme of study in the UK, and to cover illness, accidents, hospitalisation, emergencies, and other contingencies while studying in the UK.
- Visa processing may take longer than expected, so students should apply early and expect delays. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws his/her application before a visa is submitted or processed irrespective of visa delays or other unforseen delays.
- Agents representing students are responsible for carefully checking that all student documents are originals and genuine, and that the documents issued by Warnborough College are carefully checked for any errors prior to submission to visa authorities.
Distance Learning Programs
Students desiring to withdraw from an individual module or from the full program must give notice in writing to the Office of the Registrar. Notification to persons other than those in the Office of the Registrar or in other than written form, is not effective as official notice of withdrawal.
Refunds of the fees paid are only made if:
- The hardcopy study materials have not been mailed out;
- If online content has not been accessed;
- Teaching/supervision has not commenced.
Application fees, review fees, and/or deposits (e.g. for the first term’s tuition fees), where required, are not refundable.
No refund will be made if a student voluntarily withdraws after the start of the program/classes, or is dismissed for misconduct or academic cause.
No refund will be made if a student is unhappy with an assessment outcome or examination result (this will hold true particularly if an appeal has been exhausted and the same outcome is retained).
Partial refunds may be made in some cases in the event of serious illness or death. Claims for refunds under these conditions should be accompanied by the appropriate certified documentation.
If you are unsure of your situation, please contact the Admissions officer.
Other Fees, Payments and Merchandise
- If an item is not available, a similar item at the same price or under can be sent instead.
- Items are not normally dispatched until all funds are cleared.
- Every care and precaution is taken to pack your order securely. However the College is not responsible or liable for the safety and condition of the product once it leaves College premises unless the purchaser has purchased the appropriate insurance.
- Refunds will only be made if the item is faulty. In this case, the purchaser must return the damaged product(s) as proof.
- The College will not sell in bulk to anyone except to registered and authorised Learning Centres.